Wednesday 16 May 2012

Presentation about Oscar Wilde

This is my first post in this blog!
I'll try hard to continue to write blogs.
And I hope my friends see my blog in thier free time.

Anyway, yesterday, we HTT had to give a prsentation about famous authers in the Penny's class.
We had only about one hour to prepare fot it...
so we were really upset, but we managed to talk about famous authors successfully.

I was in charge of telling about Oscar Wilde.
He was Irish writer and poet, and one of the most popular playwrights in the early 1890s.
He had great talents of writing, but the scandal of homosexual love had broken.
He was cast in prison and after that he led a sad life in the latter part of his life...
It is said that his best work is "Lord Arthur savile's Crime and Other Stories," but I don't know it.
I think "The Happy Prince and Other Stories" is more popular among Japanese people.
If you're interseted in my telling, please see my presentation from here.↓
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/46164614/Oscar%20Wilde.pptx

I'm always surprised by my classmates because they can speak ad-lib well.
I have a big problem with improvisation because I'm too shy to speak well, so I really envy them.
But I think that skills of speaking is also a important part of teaching,
so I'd like to be great speaker like them!

Today's blog is all.      See you next...

No comments:

Post a Comment