Friday 18 May 2012

My Teaching Experiences

Hello!
Today, I'd like to wite about my teaching experiences in junior high school.

Since I began to study in England,
I go to local school and help teaching in Japanese classes in every Thursday.
There are only girls who are 12~15 years old.
Teaching Japanese there is far more difficult than I had thought.

For example, I was confused when students asked me that
"What is the difference between 『は』 and 『わ』? They are same sounds."
For me, it is difficult to find out what students say in English.
In addition, I also have to answer thier questions like that.
This is quite natiral for students and teachers, but really difficult for me.
Because of my lack of teaching skills,
some of students ignored me last Thrusday...  I was really disappointed then...

But yesterday, I could teach Japanese better than last Thursday
and I could also communicate well with my students.
I knew that it is a gratifying thing for teachers to see students studying actively.

Today's blog is all.     See you next...

No comments:

Post a Comment